STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. The Old and New Testament are the inspired and infallible Word of God. (2 Tim. 3:16)
2. There is one God existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus is the union of God and man – true God and true man; conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Mary. He lived sinless, died, and was resurrected from the dead by God’s power. He is now seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Advocate.
4. Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin, which resulted in spiritual death. Only through the blood of Jesus and the born-again experience by the Word of God, through faith, can one obtain peace and life with God – a new creation in Him.
5. Water baptism following the new birth and the Lord’s supper are observed by the church in this present day, but not recognized as a means of salvation.
6. Our faith in the shed blood of Jesus, and His resurrection, provide the way for justification and salvation.
7. Every born-again Believer should maintain a consistent prayer life, both in the understanding and in the Spirit.
8. The Holy Spirit is our Guide, Comforter, Teacher, and Helper in the inner man to bring glory to the Lord Jesus in the earth. He gives us the power to overcome.
9. Every Believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues.
10. Without faith it is impossible to please God. The just shall live by faith. Faith comes by hearing the Word of God.
11. The salvation plan is provided in three parts: eternal life, health, and prosperity. It is manifested in our three part man: spirit, soul, and body.
12. We are redeemed from the curse of the Law. (Gal. 3:13)
13. The universal church is composed of all those who are born of the Spirit. It is called the Body of Christ. Each local body governs itself under the leadership of the Pastor who is called by God.
14. The premillenial second coming of Jesus is two-part. He will come in the air to resurrect the righteous dead and catch away the living saints. He will come to earth to establish His physical Kingdom and begin His 1,000 year reign.
15. There will be a bodily resurrection of the dead: of the Believer to everlasting joy with the Lord, and of the unbeliever to judgment and eternal punishment in a place called hell.
1. We value God’s Word as our ultimate source and road map for successful living.
2. We value living life in reflection of Jesus Christ; devoted, passionate, and faithful to His Name.
3. We value people and therefore honor, serve, and treat them with respect.
4. We value global outreach through missions and devote time, finances, and prayer towards it.
5. We value the unity of Believers and will honor and support other life-giving churches and individuals who love God.
6. We value prayer, both individually and corporately, as vital, effective, and real communication with God.
7. We value regular church attendance, “Whenever the doors are open.”
8. We value daily, consistent, personal time spent in the Word.
9. We value reaching out to our local community in practical and helpful ways that direct them to God and His Word.
10. We value helping individuals discover, cultivate, and step into their destinies and fulfill their calling.
11. We value taking life to a higher level in all aspects; challenging ourselves to honor God and walk in excellence and integrity.
12. We value “having a blast” while serving God.